The Maintenance Engineering Society of New Zealand (MESNZ) is a Technical Group of Engineering New Zealand (formerly Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand), formed for the advancement of maintenance engineering in New Zealand. The non profit society seeks to identify and address issues facing maintenance engineers and provide pathways for them to succeed in their roles and responsibilities. By representing maintenance engineering in New Zealand, MESNZ is an advocate for positive change in industry and government.
In the same way that industry is evolving, so too are the roles and services that MESNZ provides. MESNZ provides opportunities for networking, exchange of experiences, views, opinions, and new solutions, regardless of the operation size, industry or region of it’s members. Currently MESNZ provides:
- The Annual National Maintenance Engineering Conference
- The Network Evening Series
- The KAESER Compressors Lunch and Learn MESNZ Webinar Series
- The Bill Buckley Engineering Scholarship
- The Competenz Stuart Tolhurst Apprentice of the Year