Reach a captive and engaged audience of the leading high-level decision makers at MESNZ Maintenance Engineering Conference 2023 in Hamilton.
100+ maintenance engineering professionals for 2+ full days
85% of attendees are decision makers, purchasers and influencers
Spending on capital projects, maintenance & turnarounds is set to increase
MESNZ Maintenance Engineering Conference 2023 is the ultimate platform to showcase your expertise, services and thought leadership to the thriving manufacturing and facilities industry.
Ready to take part? Follow these steps:
Exhibitor registration pack
The programme provides maximum interaction and face-time with delegates during both lunches and all session breaks, plus the hospitality and networking events.
Included in your Exhibitor Package
- Shell stand or table-top space as per your package
- Full accreditation for one or more full delegates as per your package
- Copy of the attendee handbook
- Attendance at all business session, networking and social functions
- All lunches and AM/PM teas
- Single phase power, carpeted floor and Wi-Fi – additional power including 3-phase options, furniture & display equipment available (additional fees apply)
- One or more x trestle table with tablecloth(s) and chairs as required
- Acknowledgement/logo placement in NMEC Conference & Expo promotional materials:
- Online and printed registration brochures
- Online and printed programme
- On our website with your name, logo and link to your website
- In selected promotional email campaigns your name, logo and link to your website
- A copy of the delegate list – emailed to you immediately prior to the conference opening
- A link to the official proceedings following the close of the conference
- Opportunity to participate in Sponsor Prize Draws
- All sponsors and exhibitors can purchase additional full delegate and exhibitor registrations and additional exhibition space.