Meet The Speakers
There’ll be another fantastic line up of keynote speakers at the 2023 MESNZ Maintenance Engineering Conference!
- Expert speakers across the two-day Conference plus one-day of additional workshops and training
- Connect and network with maintenance and reliability engineers from different organisations across NZ
- Be inspired to take new approaches to your organisation’s development of engineering staff and strategies
- Grow your knowledge and takeaway key insights you can immediately put into action in your workplace
The calibre of speakers is high. Here’s who coming in 2023.
International Speaker and Thought Leader
North Carolina, USA
Training the next generation of Engineers and Technicians
Asset Management, Maintenance & Reliability Training Professional
Delta Asset Reliability
Dr James Neale
International Energy, Carbon & Reliability Engineering Consultant & Trainer
Metallurgy and Failure Analysis & Training
METEX & Ram 3D
Other conference topics include:
- Important Updates on Apprentice and Trades training pathways
- Maintenance Outages – planning through to execution
- How to optimize compressed air usage
- Failure Analysis Case Studies
- Practical IOT Solutions available now – that work!
- Hydraulic Hoses and Fittings, Tightness, Types, Pros & Cons, Hose-laying
- Bearing selection and Fitting – what you need to know.
- Implementation of an Asset Management Framework – a case study
- Importing Substandard materials – you get what you ask for
- Electrical Inspections – using modern safety solutions
- Machine Safety Requirements and case studies
- 2022 MESNZ Excellence Awards Winners – hear how they did it!